The second great swatch-a-palooza has been completed. It actually took me a few days to decide which I liked best...definitely the hardest part! I had to keep telling myself, that just because I didn't use a design element I loved on this sweater doesn't mean I can't use it on another project. So after all the debate, I made a decision and ripped my Winsome back to the waist ribbing and started in the new stitch pattern. Hopefully the millionth time is the charm ; )
Testing on the Dulcet shrug is coming along, almost all of my test knitters are done or almost done! That means it is time for me to get editing...my least favorite part of pattern writing. It is not hard and doesn't take a lot of time (compared to the first draft), I think the problem is going back to something that hasn't been worked on in weeks or months. It is difficult for me to get back into the mindset of older projects when I have been working on new designs in the interim. I'll probably have to resort to setting a timer and forcing myself to work on it! Dulcet should be ready to go sometime around July 4th, and luckily still in "season."